Payment Details: For reservations less than 30
days in advance, a full non-refundable payment is required upon booking. For reservations more than 30 days in advance,
a 30% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. The remaining 70% will be charged 30 days prior
to the check-in date and will be non-refundable. Cheques and email transfers accepted.
Cancellation Policy: 30
days notice of cancellation is required.
is located approximately 60 km along Highway 10 south of St. John's. Renews is 10 km south of the town of
Ferryland, between the communities of Fermeuse and Cappahayden. Renews can also be accessed by
exiting the Trans Canada Highway at Highway 13, the Witless Bay Line and turning south to join Highway 10. Renews is
approximately 1.5 hours drive south of St. John's.